The Faculty of Management and Marketing invites foreign citizens to study in Ukrainian and English to obtain the third (educational and scientific) level of higher education (PhD) in the specialty:
Duration of training: 4 years.
Admission of foreign citizens to postgraduate (doctoral) Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute is subject to:
- obtained master’s degree (specialist);
- successful passing of entrance examinations;
- university invitation.
Documents for admission to graduate school are accepted during the year !!!
Start of training on October 1.
Entrance examinations for postgraduate studies at the University consist of:
- entrance exam in the specialty (in the scope of the program of higher education master’s degree in the relevant specialty);
- persons who enter graduate school in a different field of knowledge (specialty) than that specified in their master’s degree (specialist), may be assigned additional entrance examinations.
- entrance exam in a foreign language in the amount corresponding to level B2.
- An entrant who has confirmed his / her level of knowledge, in particular English, with a valid TOEFL test certificate, or the International English Language Testing System, or a Cambridge English Language Assessment certificate, is exempted from taking the entrance exam in a foreign language. When determining the results of the competition, these certificates are equated to the results of the entrance examination in a foreign language with the highest score.
The sequence of entrance exams for graduate school is as follows:
- additional entrance test (if necessary);
- Foreign Language;
To enter graduate school, foreign applicants apply to the Center for International Education (CME) KPI. Igor Sikorsky.
List of documents submitted for admission to graduate school:
- application for admission to graduate school;
- a copy of the master’s degree (specialist) with the indication of the acquired specialty (qualification), and a copy of the appendix to it (with translation into Ukrainian and notarized). Persons who have received appropriate education abroad shall submit a copy of the nostrified diploma;
- research proposal of the applicant with a visa head. departments and a written opinion of the supervisor;
- list of published scientific works and inventions, certified by the head. departments at the place of training (as well as photocopies of 2-3 publications) with the response of the supervisor. In the list to allocate publications in the professional editions and the editions registered in scientometric bases;
- photocopy of passport (photo page);
- passport and diploma (originals) are submitted in person.
For more detailed information on admission to the bachelor’s degree of the Faculty of Management and Marketing, you can contact the CIE of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute at the address:
03056, Ukraine, Kyiv, street Mykhailo Braichevsky, 5A (old name: 5A Metalistiv Street).
Building 31, Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
+38 (044) 204-86-58
+38 (044) 204-86-59
CIE of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute: https://istudent.kpi.ua