Terms of admission👈
How to get invitation? 👈
In the conditions of an integrated world information space, international cooperation is a channel of modern scientific and educational communications.
The main areas of Faculty of Management and Marketing (FMM) international cooperation are:
- provision of educational services to foreign citizens both within the framework of educational programs and within the framework of educational projects;
- involvement of Faculty of Management and Marketing students to international educational projects, grant programs, trainings and internships;
- providing opportunities for Faculty of Management and Marketing teachers to participate in international conferences, trainings, internships;
- formation of an international environment based on Faculty of Management and Marketing;
- providing opportunities for scientists of the faculty of publishing and participation in the formation of international scientific publications;
- participation and performance by Faculty of Management and Marketing scientists of works within the limits of the international scientific and educational projects, consortiums, teams;
- involvement of Faculty of Management and Marketing scientists in international expert councils, research centers, organizational and editorial committees of scientific publications.
The formation of the Faculty of Management and Marketing’s international development strategy is entrusted to the International Office under the Dean of the Faculty of Management and Marketing
International projects are being implemented at the faculty. The result of international projects is the acquisition of FMM rating positions in the world scientific community.
Education, internship abroad
Students of the Faculty of Management and Marketing have the opportunity to study in higher education institutions abroad within the framework of interstate agreements, interuniversity agreements, international projects and programs, on their own initiative.
Every year FMM students take part in educational, scientific, socially-oriented events.
Information on new competitions and programs can be found on the website of the Department of Academic Mobility of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, in the Department of Academic Mobility of Students (Kyiv, 5-a Metalistiv St., building 31 of the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, rooms 1-13 and 1-14), the Deputy Dean of the FMM for International Affairs.
The scientific and pedagogical and administrative staff of FMM has the opportunity for internships, advanced training in higher educational institutions of the world in accordance with interstate, interuniversity agreements and interfaculty memoranda. On the basis of the agreements, competitions are opened to provide FMM staff with the opportunity to participate in grant activities in international events. Up-to-date information on open competitions of exchange programs can be obtained on the website of the Department of Academic Mobility of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
Faculty of Management and Marketing in the international educational space
Over the years, the faculty has trained students from around the world. With statistics, rules of admission of foreign citizens to the Faculty of Management and Marketing, the work of the preparatory department for foreign citizens here.
The faculty is focused on the formation of an international worldview of research and teaching staff and future managers, marketers, economists. The internationalization of education is the main tool for achieving this goal.
Since 2016, Faculty of Management and Marketing has been training higher education seekers in both Ukrainian and English. English-language training for the bachelor’s degree is carried out in the field of “Economics” (international economics); for masters – in the areas of “Management” (management of international projects), “Economics” (international economics, business economics), for doctors of philosophy – in the areas of “Economics” and “Marketing”.
According to international exchange programs, FMM accepts students of foreign universities for credit education and sends its own students to international exchange programs.
Teachers also actively participate in international internship and professional development programs, language and professional internships.
FMM students and teachers are actively involved in international educational programs.
Both citizens of Ukraine and citizens of other countries can become FMM students on the basis of interstate agreements, regional development programs, orders of international enterprises, organizations of institutions, personal initiatives and desires.
With the rules of entry of foreign citizens to the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute at the Faculty of Management and Marketing can be found on the website of the Center for International Education Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute , Admission to the faculty takes place through the preparatory department of the university. Detailed information – on the website of the Center for International Education KPI. Igor Sikorsky. Learn more…