The Academic Council of the Faculty of Management and Marketing is a collegial governing body of the faculty, with partly delegated authorities from the Academic Council of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
The competencies of the Academic Council of the Faculty include:
- to determine perspective directions of development of educational, scientific and innovative activity of the faculty;
- approve plans and reports of the faculty by areas;
- approve procedures for internal quality assurance of higher education;
- to provide recommendations on the selection of scientific and pedagogical workers by competition;
- to adopt the main directions of scientific research and innovation activities of the faculty;
- approve the topics of dissertations;
- evaluate the scientific and pedagogical activities of structural units of the faculty;
- provide recommendations for the appointment of personal scholarships;
- consider other issues of the faculty and make decisions.