INFORMATION FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS:
Introduction of foreigners to FMM:
• Admission to FMM is according to the university rules .
• Recruitment is for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD.
• Introduction is in the language of the planned study – Ukrainian or English.
• Ukrainian language courses are introduced and taught in 073 Management, 075 Marketing, 051 Economics.
• Entry and study in English to the Bachelor’s degree is carried out only in the direction of 051 Economics, International Economics.
• Entry and study of English to the magistracy is carried out in the areas 073 Management, International Business Management, 051 Economics, International Economics, Business Enterprises Economics
• Introduction and study of English at PhD is in the areas of 075 Marketing, 051 Economics.
The faculty is focused on the formation of an international international worldview of research and teaching staff and future managers, marketers, economists. The internationalization of education is the main tool for achieving this goal.
Since 2016, FMM has been training higher education seekers in both Ukrainian and English. English-language training for a bachelor’s degree is carried out in the field of “Economics” (international economics); for masters – in the areas of “Management” (management of international projects), “Economics” (international economics, business economics), for doctors of philosophy – in the areas of “Economics” and “Marketing”.
According to international exchange programs, FMM accepts students of foreign universities for credit education and sends its own students to international exchange programs.
The rules of admission of foreign citizens to the university at the Faculty of Management and Marketing can be found on the website of the Center for International Education, the work of the preparatory department of the university for foreign citizens can be found on the website of the Center for International Education.
FMM trains specialists for more than 23 countries around the world!